Career Development Program
Whether your members need help writing a resume, negotiating a higher salary or promotion, adjusting to a new management position, or simply want to balance life and work, your career center can offer the tools they appreciate at every stage of their career—from graduation into retirement.
Make your website a one-stop resource for lifelong career development with personalized career guidance services including:
Princeton Review College Admissions and Test Preparation Services
- Resume Critiques
- Behavioral Assessments
- Career Coaching
- Salary Negotiation Coaching
- Resume & Cover Letter Services
- AskCoach Career Database
Boxwood clients can offer members and their families excellent discounts on The Princeton Review [Nasdaq: REVU] test preparation classes for graduate school and college entrance exams plus content from www.PrincetonReview.com, the most popular website on the Internet for information about college, graduate school and careers. Free online test preparation courses are also accessible.
Your Members (and Prospects)...
- Offers popular member benefits cost effectively
- Motivates prospects to join and members to renew
- Enhances the value and profitability of your career center
- Boosts traffic to your website
- Access help to navigate career transitions, layoffs and relocation
- Develop better career strategies
- Successfully negotiate salary and benefits
- Garner confidential feedback on their professional style